26 days to go Next submission for period starting
1. What is the name of the 2550M?
2. What is the purpose of the 2550M?
3. How do you submit the 2550M?
4. When is the due date to submit the 2550M?
5. When is the payment due for the 2550M?
Notes: Your local RDO can receive payment if paying on the last day it is due. You can file this form at your Local Revenue District Office. In places where there is no Authorized Agent Banks, this form payment shall be filed and the tax paid with the Revenue Collection Officer or the Authorized City or Municipal Treasurer within the Revenue District where you are located.
6. How many copies do you need to submit for the 2550M?
Notes: Forms must be submitted in triplicate, portrait and in long bond (US folio) size.
About • Site map
Accountant.ph is the Philippines free online directory for all accountants and bookkeepers.
You can read more on our about page
© 2004-2014. All rights reserved.
Made with in the Philippines